What is the Very Awesome Vlog Challenge?
The VAVC is a bi-monthly link-up that anyone can join! All you have to do is answer the three questions in your vlog, post the video and add your link to the link-up below. Also, make sure to grab the image and link back to this page in your post.
Watch the vlog to learn more:
VAVC Introduction from Ivy Rose on Vimeo.
Questions for VAVC #6, June-August
- Have you ever gotten reader’s block?
- Did you ever consider writing under a pseudonymn? (pen name)
- What is your favorite re-fueling beverage?
When you post your vlog, add it to the link-up below. (If the linkup isn’t here, email me with your link and I’ll manually add it.) Doing so will automatically enter you in the drawing for a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
Questions for VAVC #5, April-June Challenge:
- If you were going to spend one year away from home in a cabin in the woods and were only allowed to bring ONE suitcase of belongings, what would you pack?
- Do you believe in “Writer’s Block”?
- What is one fiction book that helped you grow spiritually?
Questions for #4, Feb-April Challenge:
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- What book on your shelf has the most amazing cover?
- What is one book releasing in 2017 you are super excited about?
Victoria @ Ruffles and Grace
Ivy @ Lakeside Publications
Questions for #3, Dec-Feb Challenge:
- In one sentence, what is your goal for the new year?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What was the very first story idea you remember getting?
Victoria @ Ruffles and Grace Ivy @ Lakeside Publications
Questions for #2, Oct-Dec challenge:
- What book (other than the Bible) changed who you are as a person?
- How long have you taken writing seriously?
- What is one of your favorite holiday traditions?
Questions/actions for #1, Aug-Oct edition:
- What is ONE of your favorite books? (What makes it your favorite?)
- Show your room and/or writing space.
- What is your favorite food?