Yes, I am aware that it is July 2nd. Seriously…life. I can’t believe June is over. WHERE DID IT GO?!? Last month–YUK. It was on the hairy side. BUT. It is over now.
Read: 6 (*pfft*)
God’s Will by Meghan M. Gorecki
Warriors of the Realms by Chuck Black
Really amazing books. Highly recommended.
BIG THINGS happened. I got my book sent off to the formatter. When it came back, I ordered my proof copy. Which came early. :)
My goal was to do 2 binge writing sessions, but I only got about 3/4 of one in. It fell down on the priority list with getting The Old River Road ready to release. That’s okay though. Progress is progress, right?
BTW, this is what happens to me during a binge write:
As for other people’s blogs, I did a pretty cruddy job of being a bloggy friend. I was kinda sucked into my own little black hole this month (sorry everyone!). I am hoping to emerge soon, but July isn’t looking much better. August holds promise, though.
I LIVED. Seriously, I’m happy I’m alive and functioning enough to say that. Never mind the fact that it is 12:30am on July 2nd. Nope, this post was NOT written in advance like I usually do. This month was pretty much just survival. Please tell me I’m not the only one who has these monsterous months/weeks/days where you’re just happy to be alive at the end.
This is what my desktop looked like for the majority of this month. YUK, right?!?
We went camping for 4 days, so that was a nice little giveaway. Also, I was able to swim in the lake on JUNE 2nd. That’s the earliest I’ve been able to swim in years (I’m a bit soft since I’m so SPOILED to live on a lake). The weather has been hot. Very hot. Cooler than last year, but still hot. I’m loving it.
Last months goals were this:
- Survive college. (I’m still alive.)
- Read 9 books. (Weeelllll…..)
- Plan and execute my next binge writing session. (Kinda sorta life-took-over.)
- Send out ARC’s of The Old River Road, order the proof copy, and organize the blog tour. (Done!!!)
- DO THE VLOG!!!! (DONE!!!)
- Get 20 subscribers. (As of June 29, I have 2o subscribers. WOOT WOOT!!!!)
This month’s goals:
- Release my FIRST BOOK into the big world of scariness
- Write 10,000 words
- Music camp (YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!)
- Get 5 more subscribers
- Be more active on the webernet
- Read 8 books
- Survive the second half of my first semester
Do you like hot weather? How warm is it where you live?