My friend Hope tagged me to answer this awesome list of questions. I hope you enjoy it!
– Is there a certain snack you like to eat while writing?
Chocolate! Dark chocolate, milk chocolate…anything chocolate.
– When do you normally write? Night, afternoon, or morning?
I write whenever I get a chance, but my best writing hours are 7pm to 1am.
– Where do you write?
Anywhere I can. My preferred spot is on my bed…comfy, cozy, and quiet. :)
– How often do you write a new novel?
*Sheepish grin* WWWAAAAYYYY more often than I should. A couple times a year I start a new one. :)
– Do you listen to music while you write?
Yes. Classical piano (mostly hymns).
– What do you write on? Laptop or paper?
– Is there a special ritual you have before or after you write?
Turning on my music, making sure all my daily tasks are complete, and I’m trying to include having a short prayer time.
– What is always near the place you write?
Typically my cell phone for music, chocolate, and sometimes hand-written notes.
– Do you have a reward system for your word count?
No. I try not to have a word count goal.
– Is there anything about your writing process that others might not know about?
Hmmm…I get distracted quite easily. ;) Writing the first draft is my favorite part of the writing process…editing is my enemy.
I’m tagging Rebekah Morris