I can’t believe it’s over. Seriously. Didn’t we just do this?!?
2016 was an amazing year for me. It was full of new experiences, new joys, and new friends. Oh sure, there was a lot of crud mixed in there, too. But overall, 2016 was a beautiful year and I’m so blessed!
My thoughts on Pinterest (which I didn’t make a graphic for…bad me.)
I wrote a letter to my first novel, TORR. (Also, didn’t make a graphic.)
I did my very first (and very awkward) VLOG!!!
I launched the Very Awesome Vlog Challenge
And last, but not least, I announce my new book
Also, I went from 6 subscribers to 42. How phenomenal is that?!? Seriously, guys, thank you so much! I would have no blog if it weren’t for you all!
- I wrote, edited, and published The Old River Road in 9 months. (okay, yes, some of that was in 2015.)
- I PUBLISHED MY FIRST BOOK!!!!!!!! That is my biggest, proudest accomplishment of this year. I can’t believe I actually did it. I never thought it could happen.
- I wrote one full novel, called Ocean Hues.
- I wrote a novella, called Left to Die.
- I started the One Year Adventure Novel curriculum and became and OYANer.
Lots of life stuff happened this year. Good stuff, just…life. And for the record, I really don’t like growing up. (I should do a post . . . “things I’d tell my 10 year old self”)
Well there you have it, a pretty dull look at my very exciting 2016. Forgive my dullness. It really was a great year. At the moment I’m functioning on a lot of candy and a very little amount of sleep.
How was your 2016? What was your favorite part?
Happy New Year! I hope it is filled with many joys and blessings! :)